During this unprecedented time in history and in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Eastern Christian Children’s Retreat has adopted the following protocols:
- All live events (worship services, recreational activities, etc.) are suspended.
- All community activities (malls, shopping, sports events, etc.) are suspended.
- Our nursing programs are on hold until further notice.
- Non-essential visitors are restricted at all sites unless they are visiting a family member on hospice care.
- Volunteers have been asked not to come to the Retreat at this time.
- Job applicants will be relegated to the administrative office only and tours will be suspended.
Our leadership team meets throughout the day, discussing and reviewing our emergency preparedness protocols. All necessary measures have been put in place to protect our staff and residents. Be assured that as soon as this situation improves, all the above steps will be reinstated at the appropriate time. Our #1 goal at this time is assure the safety and well-being of those we care about. Please continue to keep the residents and staff in prayer.
Chief Executive Officer