Responsible for the day-to-day functioning, supervision and management of the home. Responsibilities include ensuring the home has 24-hour coverage and supervision that is in line with ratio requirements, providing coverage to the home as needed, staff training and supervision, inter-facing with team members, completing reports, logs and ensuring all documentation is submitted in a timely basis. Previous supervisory experience, experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Equipment Utilization: Knowledge and use of computers. Basic building maintenance, resident care equipment.
- Physical Demands: Able to lift 35 pounds independently, able to perform CPR. Able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Special Skills/Licenses: New Jersey Driver’s License.
- Training: Required orientation and ECCR in services, CPR and First Aid.
- Communication Skills: Read, write and speak English. Verbal communication with all levels of staff, families, visitors.
- Must submit to a criminal background check and be determined to be not disqualified by the Department of Human Services prior to hire.
- Employee shall submit to drug testing prior to employment.
- Must have their name checked against the Central Registry of Offenders against Individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Child Abuse Registry Information.
- Employee shall submit to drug testing conducted randomly and for cause
- Additional Duties as assign